Thursday, 28 September 2017

Small Scale Sci-Fi Progress

Hi!

Well it's been a bit of a while since I've had much chance to update Small Scale Sci-Fi and for a while I even deleted the whole thing as there just doesn't seem to be much interest in my original idea of doing a general 6mm/15mm news, group project and mini project blog.

War Droid and Scout Sergeant (Laserburn infantry and converted EM4 Miniatures plastic mech)

After a bit of a ponder, I have decided to keep the blog running and just concentrate on posting stuff that I find interesting and cover some projects that I have planned and will be updating it on a semi regular basis and will be posting a mixture of 6mm and 15mm stuff and an assortment of hard sci-fi bits and bobs as well as some how to guides as well!

Squat Patrol

Hopefully there will be an update in the coming week once I've settled on what I will be posting about but in the meantime, All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice work on the converted EM4 Miniatures Mech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Squats... ow my eyes! All good stuff, I think the Laserburn figure and the bot fit perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at it - I dont know how long you have been trying to get this up and popularized but its I think the first time I have noticed it :) Good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the small warband stuff you do in 6mm - I must get back on to my Ork Warz project!

    ReplyDelete